The season for low-salt cucumbers is in full swing. Their unique taste is appreciated by many people, including the titled ski jumper, Adam Małysz. The four-time Olympian argues that the popular specialty can be successfully prepared in the comfort of your own kitchen. It is enough to reach for a proven recipe.
Adam Małysz shared with the fans a recipe for low-salt cucumbers
Small-salt cucumbers have been present on Polish tables for a long time. Unique taste, crunchiness and valuable health properties are just some of their many advantages. Therefore, it is not surprising that Adam Małysz himself uses them. At this point, it is worth emphasizing that the master of winter sports prepares a snack at home on his own, based on proven recipe.
– Many people asked about recipe for my low-salt cucumbers, so I am sharing with you my “secret”. Bon appetit – wrote the renowned ski jumper on his Facebook profile, thus encouraging fans to experiment with culinary delights.
Small-salt cucumbers according to Adam Małysz’s recipe
Low-salt cucumbers can be used as an addition to hot dishes, sandwiches and salads, but they also work well as an independent snack. How does Adam Małysz prepare them?
- 3 kg of cucumbers (the smaller the better);
- 3 tablespoons of salt;
- whole garlic – partially sliced and partially peeled;
- chili pepper (if someone likes it hotter) – slice and add.
- 1Wash the cucumbers in cold water and pour cold water over it. Leave for 2-3 hours.
- 2Boil 3 liters of water, add salt, remove from gas and allow to cool.
- 3Put alternately into the jar: cucumbers, horseradish, garlic, peppers, and dill.
- 4Pour over cooled water.
- 5Leave it for 2-3 days and they will be great!
We are a women’s website and we create lifestyle content for you. However, we do remember the situation in Ukraine. Do you want to help? Find out what you can do. Help. Information. Tips.
Source From: Dziendobry